PMET is the definition of Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd serves as a Career Hub for PMET candidates as PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd aims to enhance the career opportunities for our PMET candidates by assisting them to start new careers in growth sectors.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd also supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
Our Goals are to build and maintain personalized service and long-lasting relationship with all our valued Clients and PMET candidates.
Our Employment Agency License number: 07C3290
Our Website: www.pmet.com.sg
Our Privacy Statement: http://www.pmet.com.sg/privacy_statement.pdf
By responding to our job advertisements via various Job websites in Singapore, submitting and/or depositing your resumes via Job websites/email addresses for the purpose of new job searching, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to abide to our Privacy Statement.
PMET, first connection for your prospective employment
Interested applicants, please email your MS Office Word resume to email@example.com
Senior Finance Manager ($ Neg. / North / SGX / Chartered Accountant)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960329
Senior Finance Manager
($ Neg. / North / 5 Days / SGX / Chartered Accountant)
- Manage the accounting team and review work done by subordinates, to ensure the completeness, accuracy and timely closing of accounts
- Manage the Company’s accounts & finance and internal reporting process
- Identify and resolve issues in the areas of financial reporting and taxation
- Manage statutory audit, income tax and GST matters
- Support the analysis of financial results & development of performance measures
- Support the financial planning & analysis function
- Implement financial and control process improvement initiatives
- Work with Group Finance feeding into Group corporate reporting structure
- Provide advice to management for any accounting, tax or audit issues
- Any other associate tasks and responsibilities as assigned from time to time
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA qualification or equivalent (Chartered Accountant)
- 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience working in a listed company (SGX) with auditing exposure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed & highly responsible
- Detailed & meticulous
- Dynamic and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
For more career opportunities, please visit the following webpages
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No: 07C3290