A division that specialises in the recruitment of junior to mid-management positions in all industries. The industries covered include events and promotions, hospitality and tourism, IT and telecommunications, retail and services, transport and logistics, and chemicals.
GMP Recruitment has a thorough screening procedure that ensures a professionally-qualified match who will also fit the client's corporate culture. Operating in many different markets and working in close co-operation with our partners around the world, our wealth of experience and feel for the industry creates the right client – candidate cultural fit.
Senior Finance Executive (MNC/Manufacturing company/PERM/East)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958472
EA License No 09C3051
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist Finance Manager to oversee full spectrum of Finance Function.
- Supervise Accounts Executives in performing their day-to-day activities.
- Led month-end closing
- Ensure timely closure of AR, AP and GL by given deadline.
- P&L Variances Analysis
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation.
- Produce Cash Flow Statement and other financial/management reports as required.
- Assist Consolidation team on quarterly financial reports.
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors on statutory account matters.
- Liaise with Tax Agent on annual corporate tax return, ensure timely submission and compliance.
- Consult IRAS/ tax agent on any GST/tax issues that may arise.
- Ensure company policy, process and procedures are compliance with while performing the tasks.
- Min. Degree in Accounting & Finance and/or equivalent with 5 years of relevant working experience covering full sets accounting and assist in audit schedules
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment
- Candidates with immediate availability highly preferred
- Location: Kovan/Hougang/ Serangoon
- Working hours: Mon-Fri (9.00am-6.00pm); Stable working hours with little OT
- Suitable for candidates seeking job stability
Interested applicants may send your latest CV in Words format to Cheryl.lim@gmprecruit. com indicating your current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving each job.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 09C3051
Cheryl Lim | EA Personnel Registration: R1544361