P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Senior Facilities Office Admin (MNC, Town, S$3,000, Urgent)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032099
EA License No 09C3710
- Manage library resources
- Manage the filing, packing and storage of all drawings in the office
- Manage off-site warehouse document storage - liaise with the external vendor for the off-site storage / disposal / retrieval of documents & drawings and maintain proper records in office database
- Act as Key Custodian - responsible for performing key management duties such as assigning, distributing, collecting, duplicating office keys and maintaining the master key box and proper records
- Booking of hotels and flights for management staff/expats
- Manage season parking – to apply, maintain the record of season parking holders and liaise with the building management for related matters
- Ordering of pantry supplies, stationery, papers, collaterals, first aid kit items, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and monitor usage and maintain inventory record
- Manage on/off boarding of staff – distribution and return of Staff ID card, workstation nameplate, stationery, name card, inspection of workstation for resignees, etc.
- Perform daily office walk round, routine housekeeping, office inspections, updating of notice boards, emergency contacts, etc.
- Co-ordinate and supervise office/ facilities maintenance work including pest control, equipment and renovation
- Assist in annual fire drill exercise organised by the landlord
- Assist to cover the duties of other admin team members including reception duties when necessary
- Any ad-hoc assignments.
- GCE O Level
- Min 2 years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office systems (Outlook, Excel, Words) is essential, knowledge in MS Access is a plus
- Pleasant personality and ability to liaise with all levels of the organization to ensure smooth running of the office.