Adept Manpower Solutions Pte Ltd-1
Adept Manpower is a Singapore based Employment Agency that is a one-stop solutions to all your manpower needs. We are your trusted partners that specialise in Executive Search, Permanent Placement, Temp & Contract Placement and Foreign Recruitment.
We identify, nurture and deliver best-fit candidates that are crucial to a company's growth and business performance. We take pride in our dedication and commitment to match the right people to the right positions and vice versa, standing ready to support in any aspect.
We aim to foster long term business relationships and not one-off engagement. We seek to understand about your business establishment and the people you employ, to be able to identify an appropriate candidates to fit the culture and the job scope of your organization.
Unlike many of our competitors, our consultants specialise within industry sectors, ensuring you to receive knowledgeable service for the specific roles for which you are recruiting.
Senior Executive ( JDA /WMS) – Logistics Industry ($3500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003030416
Must have strong JDA WMS implementation experience in logistics sector
- To support country’s potential RFQ/RFI, work closely with IT Customer Solutions to provide viable, strategic business solutions to support growth agenda.
- Drive and govern full IT implementations for country using DHL strategic solutions.
- Promote innovation initiatives through IT implementations and continue to drive improvement for existing operations.
- Apply IT Project Management methodology (DePICT) to IT Project activities insuring projects are delivered within scope, budget and timelines.
- Responsible for ensuring that Product Management tools, methodologies, governance and standards are understood and a cornerstone of the country IT strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring that Project Delivery tools, methodologies and standards are understood and a cornerstone of the country IT strategy.
- Manage the consolidation of local IT applications in line with the global strategy.
- Responsible for all elements of strategic IT application planning.
- Development of IT non-strategic product roadmaps.
- Development and maintenance of country product catalogue.
- Development and maintain country application cost models.
- Responsibility for life cycle and release management.
- Quality management – local and strategic applications.
- Management of external application vendors
- Responsible for the co-ordination, costing and planning of DSC project delivery requirements with the country BD teams.
- Manage the Project Delivery approval process with the DSC business unit.
- Ensure effective delivery of DSC IT projects – on time and within budget
- Responsible for all elements of the IT project implementation life cycle regarding countrybased projects.
- IT budget management – control project costs, deliver within budget.
- Prepare and maintain the project plan and time scales – control project time-scales, deliver on time.
- Preparation of timely and accurate PMO reports.
- Support/Lead application management support for new business initiatives.
- Prepare applications documentation for internal and external meetings /presentations, and in RFQ/RFI documents and sales collateral.
- Provide effective IT support to the business development function – presales to implementation.
- Coach / Mentor/ Motivate team members within the Country IT team.
- Ongoing assessment of the skills and competency’s within the Team – ensuring training and development plans are in place to address any gaps / needs.
- Manage knowledge sharing of DSC business
Regional / Global IT Team
- Create strong relationships with the regional / global Product Management/PMO/BD community to ensure maximum leverage of resources / solutions
- Implementation and continual assessment of Project Delivery standards in line with global policy:-
- ü Risk Management
- ü Change Management
- ü Project Planning, Budgeting
- ü Test & Training Management
- ü Implementation Management
- ü Resource Management
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the DSC country IT budget
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in product & project management
- Minimum 7-10 years’ WMS implementation experience
- Must have strong JDA WMS implementation experience in logistics sector
- Technically strong with proven implementation track records
- Possess Product Management Skills, Product and process know-how and Strong Analytical skills
- Possess effective presentation skills, budgeting and cost controlling skills
Interested candidate please
Forward your resume to (R1111325) linda @adeptmanpower.com or call +(65) 68951810 for further discussion.
To Apply :
Please remember to input the following information in your resume: -
1) Current salary
2) Expected salary
3) Reasons for leaving (Past and present employment)
4) Notice period
5) Position applied for in the email
Due to the high volume of applications, we regret to inform only successful shortlisted candidates will be notified.To find out more, please check on our Employment Agency website at www.adeptmanpower.com.