CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Senior Executive - Facilities Management & Engineering Services / YTN
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027993
EA License No 08C2893
- You will assist the team in the planning and management of all M&E and renovation projects in the hospital.
- You will liaise with the End Users, In house Service Partners and Contractors to plan, coordinate and implement Building/M&E projects & routine maintenance regimes.
- You will also provide customers with technical support and engineering solution as well as providing prompt feedback to management and customers on the progress of work or problems encountered.
- You will also identify & evaluate new projects and maintenance regimes to improve processes
- oversee and update AutoCad drawings in the drawings management system.
- You will also monitor and update the list of legal requirements relevant to the hospital and ensure its compliance among the various departments.
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of working experience in Building and M&E facilities planning & management or related field Conversant in AutoCad & Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to read & understand Architectural and M&E drawings.
- Familiar with the local code of Practice and Standards
- Certified FSM will be of advantage
- Candidates with good experience in lift management or maintenance will have an added advantage