Senior/ Executive, Facilities Management
Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188008
Employer Ref. SG04379
- Liaising with building management / contractors for work permit clearance etc. for A&A works and renovation. Including administrative matters relating to renovation/ reinstatement of clinics/ outlets. Renovation related:-
- Opening of electricity / water account with SP
- Vet through fit-out guide (From Landlord)
- Vet through quotations / layout plans etc.
- Liaise with main contractors
- Liaise with landlord’s building representative for works coordination. Eg. Mall directory, etc
- Liaise with internal departments. Eg. IT, Operations, Material Management dept for new equipment and consumables, Marketing dept for outlet opening etc
- Liaise with external stakeholders for fixed line, CCTV vendor for new clinic
- Implement & Supervisor of site fit-out
- MOH application & inspection date
- All items related to renovation
- Liaison with vendors for minor works. Eg. Ad Hoc works etc
- Fit out costing and vendor bidding (Vetting Quotations)
- Raising Capital Expenditure Requisition form (CER) for routing to senior management.
- Renewal of all licenses: BCA, EMA, MOH clinic licences etc. New clinic license application / Clinic license renewal (MOH)
- Application of offsite flu vaccination / health screening license
- Application of Chronic Disease Management Programme (CDMP) / Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) / Baby bonus / doctors accreditation
- Renewal of road tax / COE
- Updating & monitoring of maintenance file – Maintenance Master Summary. Includes all FM-related and medical equipment.
- Managing and resolving all facilities-related issues in the clinics
- Managing maintenance contracts renewal, including sourcing/negotiating of quotations and tracking in the Masterlist eg. Aircon, water dispenser, plants etc
Manage and oversee all facility related equipment for clinics, HQ etc. and ad hoc works.
Qualifications & Experience1.
- Recognized Degree and/or Diploma in facilities management or similar
- Preferably with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Possess strong initiative in working out solutions to problems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and is a strong team player
About Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
Gleneagles Hospital is a 272-bed private hospital providing a wide range of medical and surgical services for the total management of patients. Gleneagles' key specialties include Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Liver Transplant, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oncology and Orthopaedics.
Our key strengths lie in our patient-focus, user-friendly services, quality care, specialists' expertise and proven technology.
Our hospital was awarded its accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI), the world leader in benchmarking of healthcare standards, in 2006 and 2009.
Why Join us?
- We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.