At the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of "PRIZED Team" (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore's aging population long term challenges. Join us on this journey.
For more information about Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), please visit www.aic.sg
Senior Executive / Executive, Service Implementation & Development
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027687
- Identify and develop new community partners in the community mental health arena through capability building and other support mechanisms
- Implement strategies and initiatives that will enhance the de-stigmatisation effort in communities across healthcare, education, social and security arenas.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of liaison and development efforts and initiatives in meeting set objectives of the overall CMH programme
- Supporting the department/division in all other related community and stakeholder development and communications activities to meet the divisional objectives of CMH.
- Conceptualization and development of communication and profiling plans to enhance mental health awareness and the sector including the use of new media platforms eg. resource websites.
- Good basic degree
- Strong organisation, analytical and writing skills
- Ability to multitask, meticulous, proactive, independent and resourceful
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via Apply Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.