At the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of "PRIZED Team" (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore's aging population long term challenges. Join us on this journey.
For more information about Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), please visit www.aic.sg
Senior Executive/Executive, Resource Management
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027697
- Co-ordinate funding calls, including publicity and communication activities
- Evaluate and assess applications and work closely with the Voluntary Welfare Organisations (VWOs) on project milestones
- Track key performance indicators of all approved projects and utilization of Funds to ensure utilization is on track against budget
- Project management activities, to ensure timely and successful completion of projects supported by the Funds
- Send timely reports to contributors of the Funds
- To keep accurate and comprehensive data and analyses relating to the Funds
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in any discipline with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in community development and multi-agency work, preferably in healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of local voluntary, statutory and commercial stakeholders in the ILTC sector will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, financial and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines independently
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via Apply Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.