You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Senior Executive/Executive (Facilities Management Projects/Security) PGPR
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982870
Employer Ref. 002YY
Reporting to the Manager (FM Projects/Security), this position assists manager to oversee the Facility Management Projects and Security Sections in the following areas at Prince George’s Park Residences:
- Deputize for Manager (FM Projects/Security) during his absence in the management of facility management projects and security.
- Assist the Manager to coordinate Additions & Alterations projects at PGPR.
- Work with the manager to prepare all FM, security and locking system related tender documents for ITT and ITQ.
- Procurement activities in accordance to prescribed framework.
- Work closely with housekeeping lead on rooms’ cleanliness requirement through project works cycle.
- Liaison with finance lead on accounts payables and fixed assets updates in accordance with the University guideline.
- Support the Manager to plan and coordinate with technical service crews (TSC) on fire safety matters and drill exercises.
- Main contact on workplace, safety and health (WSH) matters at PGPR
- Overseeing the security service provider’s overall guards’ deployment plan.
- Assist in following up on reports of any breach of Housing Rules and Regulation that concerns security and safety.
- Monitor and review the security daily occurrence.
- Supervise and monitor patrolling rounds to designated check points.
- Overseeing the Security Access System and the Key Management System (ProxSafe).
- Any other duties as required by the management.
- Degree/Diploma in Security, Building Services, Facilities Management or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in security and facilities management, M&E consultancy and/or contracting and at least 1 year in the supervision of a Security team
- Ex-police, SCDF, uniformed group personnel who is qualified Fire Safety Manager (FSM) will be an added advantage
- Well versed in the Building Maintenance and Strata Management Act
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Team player with good communication skills
- Good leadership qualities, energetic, pro-active and able to work independently