At the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of "PRIZED Team" (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest, Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore's aging population long term challenges. Join us on this journey.
For more information about Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), please visit www.aic.sg
Senior Executive / Executive, Liaison Coordination
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987641
- Conduct screening of existing patients of clinical team within Restructured Hospital for eligibility for right-siting and referral to GPs
- Support and coordinate the right-siting of patients to community mental health services and Restructured Hospitals
- Collate data for results and research
- Monitor feedback from GPs and patients for improvement of workflow and processes of the programme
- Develop data storage and constantly seek to improve workflow and processes
- Degree in Nursing, Psychology, Social Work or Counseling with 2 years of working experience.
- Knowledge and experience working with mental health population is necessary
- Experience working in a Restructured Hospital will be an advantage
- Proficiency in SPSS, MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via Apply Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Visit us at http://aic.sg/careers/ for more information.