Senior Executive/Executive (Clinical Change Management), IT Enablement Office
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987633
- Gather clinical requirements and feedback from the clinician community to improve usability of the IT system
- Provide clinical advice, support and recommendations to the project teams in integrating clinical activities, standards and change management activities
- Plan and implement change management strategies that optimise engagement from various stakeholders
- Manage implementation and changes affecting people, process and organisation
- Guide clinical management and executives to fulfill their roles of being effective change leaders
- Conduct testing to ensure the system capabilities are performing in accordance with the specifications
- Review training guides, documentations and conduct trainings
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Any other duties as assigned
- Recognised degree, preferably in Nursing
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts preferred
- Working knowledge of clinical / nursing policies and procedures and current trends in clinical / nursing practice would be an added advantage
- Able to articulate business objective and deliverables in a clear and concise manner to different target audience; to influence others and move toward a common vision
- Flair in problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Excellent active listening and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with groups from diverse disciplines
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via Apply Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Visit us at http://aic.sg/careers/ for more information.