At the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of "PRIZED Team" (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore's aging population long term challenges. Join us on this journey.
For more information about Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), please visit www.aic.sg
Senior Executive/Executive, Community Engagement
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027696
- Build relationships with community partners to inform and educate the public on healthcare services, initiatives and programmes
- Collaborate with community partners to co-develop programmes tailored to their residents' needs through events, social media, media relations, publications / collaterals
- Gather and track feedback through engagement efforts for internal stakeholders/policy makers to review / enhance/ develop initiatives and programmes
- Conduct presentations to community partners / public on community-based care services, initiatives and programmes
- Min degree in Communications, Marketing or related course
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales / Marketing or Community Engagement work
- Confident and comfortable working with people from diverse backgrounds
- Existing network established with key partners (grassroots organisations / sectoral involvement) will be an added advantage
- Able to attend evening meetings and weekend events in collaboration with key partners
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via APPLY Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.