You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Senior Executive/Executive (Allocation)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188393
Employer Ref. 005BJ
Be part of a team to provide administrative support in the management of university faculty and student accommodations
- Review and forecast occupancy projections and revenue
- Assist in managing rental review and tenancy renewals
- Administer update of reservations and generation of relevant letters/reports promptly and efficiently
- Work with Finance team to ensure prompt billings and any other financial matters
- Advise tenants on benefit in kind and IRAS matters etc.
- Manage enquiries on relocation matters e.g. work with Front Desk, Housekeeping and Maintenance team to get apartment(s) ready for residents; assist in fitting up when necessary.
- Maintain excellent customer centricity to boost high occupancy
- Handle telephone and walk-in enquiries related to university housing promptly and professionally; and reply to email enquiries within 1-2 working day
- Manage and execute viewing appointments/campus visits with potential occupants
- Monitor and execute approved work plan and budget
- Contribute to continuous improvement in work flow processes
- Monitor external rental market data for benchmarking purposes, if need be
- Liaise with external housing agents and Managing Agent/Management Council , where applicable
- Any other duties as and when assigned by the Management
- Minimum Diploma in Building/Estate Management/Hospitality or related discipline, with minimum 4 years’ relevant experience with strong business acumen and management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and adaptable to client/web-based systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good team player who is proactive, resourceful, meticulous and responsible with a willingness to learn