SENIOR EXECUTIVE / EXECUTIVE (ACADEMY ADMINISTRATION)
Singapore Academy of Law
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188052
You will be seconded to the Singapore International Dispute Resolution Academy (SIDRA).
The Senior Executive / Executive (Academy Administration) will be a key part of the pioneer SIDRA team and will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day organisation of SIDRA’s operations, including events planning and organisation, project coordination and general administration.
The incumbent will report to the Head of Business Development of SIDRA and will work closely with the SIDRA management team and consultant team.
- As the administrator of SIDRA, provide general administrative, office management, secretariat and logistical support to SIDRA, including printing, photocopying and scanning of documents, arrangement of meetings and travel, management of calendars, maintenance of office inventories, visitor reception, procurement of quotations, recording of minutes, processing of reimbursement claims etc
- Handle enquiries (via phone, email, face-to-face etc) from, and registration and billing of, clients, suppliers, partners and members
- Organise and manage corporate visits, which may involve liaising with multiple stakeholders / parties
- Provide planning, administration and management support for programmes and events, which includes arrangement and coordination of all logistical requirements for the smooth running of programmes and events such as registration, preparation and printing of materials, venue booking and setup etc
- Assist in preparation of reports and statistics, including the collation and processing of gathered data and information
- Create, maintain and update databases of clients, suppliers, partners and members
- Assist in various communication activities such as management and update of information on relevant digital platforms (e.g. website), e-mailers to SIDRA clients, partners and members
- Source for corporate gifts and manage the inventory
- Assist with the design and production of marketing collaterals, if necessary
- Other administrative duties and assignments as assigned from time to time
Diploma / Degree in business, communications, marketing, public relations or events management or equivalent
Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
Efficient, organised, structured, systematic
Excellent administrative skills
Meticulous with strong attention to details
Responsible and reliable
Strong ability to keep track of multiple tasks and timelines
Self-motivated. Proactive and takes initiative
Committed to improving and learning
Can work well independently or in a team (including SIDRA's partners and other bodies)
Strong language and communication skills - both spoken and written
Strong interpersonal skills
Pleasant, confident and mature disposition
Able to display good customer service and create a positive atmosphere for customer relations
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Willingness and ability to learn other relevant computer programs
Skilled with the use of office equipment
Added advantage to have:
- Interest / preference / passion for working in a warm, dynamic and collaborative start-up environment to set up and develop a new institution of research and higher learning
- Experience in planning and organising training and/or educational programmes and events
- Familiarity with and understanding of higher learning, legal and / or alternative dispute resolution ecosystem
- Proficiency in Mandarin to liaise with Chinese speaking associates
The remuneration package offered will commensurate with experience.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Academy of Law
About Singapore Academy of Law
The Singapore Academy of Law (“the Academy”) is a promotion and development agency for Singapore’s legal industry, with the vision of making Singapore the legal hub of Asia.
More information can be found at www.sal.org.sg.
The Singapore International Dispute Resolution Academy (SIDRA) is Asia's global thought leader for learning and research in negotiation and dispute resolution (NDR). SIDRA was launched on 17 March 2016 at the 2016 Global Pound Conference by the Honourable the Chief Justice Sundaresh Menon.
More information can be found at www.sidra.academy.