You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Senior Executive / Executive (Entrepreneur Support Officer)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031869
Employer Ref. 003MT
- Serve as a member of a technology commercialization program
- Coordinate project selection, project progress review and metrics
- Work with medical technology commercialization teams and commercialization champion to provide business plan, market research and financial modeling support
- Coordinate training activities
- Contribute to the design of the entrepreneur training program
- Administer entrepreneur seed fund, purchase order and project spending tracking and delivery
- At least a bachelor's degree in related fields
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in the roles of technology commercialization, particularly in the field of medical device and healthcare
- Project management experience and knowledge in medical and/or healthcare product development process, including but not limited to regulatory requirements, are highly desired
- Possess strong people skill and able to work with people of different levels.
- Is a self-starter, driven, flexible, entrepreneurial, resourceful, systematic and organized.
- Must enjoy hands-on work and solving problem
- Strong communication and presentation skills are important