Senior / Executive, Contracts & Procurement
Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989412
- Conduct tender management process and procedure
- Prepare tender documents
- Responsible for prequalification of tenderers and inviting and evaluating tenders
- Issuance of awards of tenders
- Contract administration
- Liaise with contractors on contractual matters
- Monitor contracts and renew them before expiry
- Review procurement strategy and scope of works
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager
- Degree/Diploma in Building/Estate Management/Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in quantity surveying and experience in property management services will be an advantage
- Able to work independently and under tight deadlines
- A self-driven team player with good planning, organizing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
About Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
About Ascendas-Singbridge Group
Ascendas-Singbridge Group is Asia’s leading provider of sustainable urban solutions. With the combined capabilities of Ascendas and Singbridge, the group is uniquely placed to undertake urbanisation projects spanning townships, mixed-use developments and business/industrial parks. Headquartered in Singapore, Ascendas-Singbridge has projects in 29 cities across 10 countries in Asia, including Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Singapore and South Korea.
Asendas-Singbridge Group has a substantial interest in and also manages three Singapore-listed funds under its subsidiary Ascendas. Besides these listed funds – Ascendas REIT, Ascendas India Trust (a-iTrust) and Ascendas Hospitality Trust (A-HTRUST), Ascendas also manages a series of private real estate funds, which hold commercial and industrial assets across Asia.
Jointly owned by Temasek and JTC Corporation (JTC) through a 51:49 partnership, Ascendas-Singbridge Group is the asset and investment holding arm of the integrated urban solutions platform formed by Temasek and JTC to capitalise on urbanisation trends in the region.