Senior/ Executive, Clinical Services
Parkway Shenton Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153275
Employer Ref. SG04588
- Maintain and ensure the physician roster is operational at all times
- Assist to communicate with the relevant parties when Physician are unable to turn up for duty
- Maintain the list of Physician/stand-in Physician
- Collation of the required evidence-based clinical parameters for chronic disease management programme
- Ensure that the clinical parameters and clinical feedback are collated and submitted to the Quality Management team within the stipulated timeframe
- Arrange for the follow-up appointments for clients’ chronic disease management programme and assist the nurse educator in executing focus group discussions as part of chronic disease management programme
- Consolidate feedback from Physician on improvements to service delivery/teaching
- Consolidate and submit the monthly feedback session forms to the relevant parties
- Arrange for professional courses and ensure that training materials for medical centres are available and distributed in time
- Ensure the syllabus of Family Medical is submitted at regular intervals within the stipulated timeframe
- Ensure the materials for clinical tutorials and/or lectures are ready and on time
- Assist to submit for security clearance
- Assist to submit claims for Physician and assist in the billing process
- Be the liaison officer between the respective parties and the Physician
- Diploma in Nursing/Degree Qualification
- Able to communicate with the relevant doctors and Authorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
About Parkway Shenton Pte Ltd
Parkway Shenton provides clients with a wide range of healthcare services, from general Fee-For-Service consultations to specialised industrial healthcare consultancies. We are a primary healthcare provider with over 65 clinics island-wide. Our clinics include General Practice (GP) Clinics, Accident and Emergency Walk-in Clinics (A&E), as well as Health Screening Centres. We also plan various disease management programmes for our patients.
Together with our parent company, Parkway Group Healthcare, we offer clients priority access to four of the most prestigious hospitals in the country – Gleneagles Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital, and Parkway East Hospital. Our clients also enjoy the benefits of professional radiology from Parkway Health Radiology, and laboratory services from Parkway Health Laboratory Services, which is the largest private reference laboratory in the country.
With our sister companies, Shenton Insurance and iXchange, we form the Parkway Shenton Business Group - offering corporate clients a total healthcare solution, with core competencies of professional medical care, financial services and information management services.
WHY JOIN US?
Equipped with a highly qualified and experienced workforce, Singapore has, over the years, built a reputation for herself as a provider of world-class, affordable and safe healthcare. With the recent strong growth in medical tourism in Asia, Singapore has also established herself as Asia’s leading medical hub, as well as one of the top medical tourism centres in the world.
Parkway Shenton is a prominent and trusted regional player in the healthcare industry. Upon joining our group, you can definitely look forward to a meaningful and rewarding career with us.