SingCapital is an MAS-licensed Financial Advisory Firm that was formed in 2007, providing financial advice, to individuals and corporations alike, on Life Insurance, Collective Investment Schemes and General Insurance as an exempt insurance broker. SingCapital Pte Ltd is a subsidiary of P&N Holdings Pte Ltd an established group of local companies who are gearing up for even faster expansion in the near future. It is our vision to become the market leader in every industry that we embark in, creating win-win solutions for our clients, our partners and ourselves. The company value a work environment which embodies our core values of treating each other fairly and with respect, supporting one another to help realize one another's full potential and recognizing and rewarding outstanding performance.
Senior Executive, Business Development
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028250
- Coach, develop and lead assigned team of financial consultants.
- Proactive engagement of financial consultants to develop close working relationships.
- Provide support to financial consultants by conducting regular meetings and communication sessions with them.
- Ensure that financial consultants achieve sales activities and figures.
- Ensure that financial consultants are conducting their business in compliance with the regulatory framework of Singapore and the Company policy.
- Conduct product and sales advisory training.
- Provide comparative analysis on various insurance products and shortlist Company’s recommended insurance products for each class.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and competitors' products.
- Review and approve new insurance/investment sales submissions.
- Maintain and update Company insurance product listing.
- Provide support to enhance the performance, sales and recruitment results and business plans of the Company.
- Perform any other miscellaneous work assignment as and when assigned.
- Diploma / Degree qualifications.
- Candidates should possess some years of relevant / business development experience, preferably in the insurance industry. Those with substantial years of relevant experience may be considered for managerial position.
- Candidates with M5, M6, M8, M8A, M9, M9A and HI certifications will have an added advantage.
- Strong in people skills, able to develop and maintain good working relationship with staff of all levels.
- Meticulous, positive work attitude and detail-oriented.
- Maintain high standard of accuracy in work. Positive work attitude and willing to learn. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be prepared to multitask and perform under stress.
- Working Location: Paya Lebar Square
- 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am - 6.00pm
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the expected salary and date of availability via JobsDB portal.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.