SingCapital is an MAS-licensed Financial Advisory Firm that was formed in 2007, providing financial advice, to individuals and corporations alike, on Life Insurance, Collective Investment Schemes and General Insurance as an exempt insurance broker. SingCapital Pte Ltd is a subsidiary of P&N Holdings Pte Ltd an established group of local companies who are gearing up for even faster expansion in the near future. It is our vision to become the market leader in every industry that we embark in, creating win-win solutions for our clients, our partners and ourselves. The company value a work environment which embodies our core values of treating each other fairly and with respect, supporting one another to help realize one another's full potential and recognizing and rewarding outstanding performance.
Senior Executive, Business Development
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984507
- To coach, develop and lead assigned team of financial consultants.
- Proactive engagement of financial consultants to develop close working relationships.
- Provide support to financial consultants by conducting regular meetings and communication sessions with them.
- Ensure that financial consultants achieve sales activities and figures.
- Ensure that financial consultants are conducting their business in compliance with the regulatory framework of Singapore and the Company policy.
- Conduct product and sales advisory training.
- Provide comparative analysis on various insurance products and shortlist Company’s recommended insurance products for each class.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and competitors' products.
- Review and approve new insurance/investment sales submissions.
- Maintain and update Company insurance product listing.
- Provide support to enhance the performance, sales and recruitment results and business plans of the Company.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Diploma level and above.
- Candidates with relevant experience (preferably in the insurance industry) will have an added advantage.
- Candidates with M5, M6, M8, M8A, M9, M9A and HI certifications will have an added advantage.
- Candidates with substantial years of relevant experience will be considered for managerial position.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Maintain high standard of accuracy in work.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good EQ and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good command of English.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under stress.
- Pleasant personality and ability to develop and maintain good relationships with staff of all levels.
- Working Location: Paya Lebar Square
- 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am - 6.00pm
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the expected salary and date of availability via JobsDB portal.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.