With a proven track record for sterling editorial content & award-winning designs, SPH Magazines raises the bar as a dynamic magazine publisher. In its stable are over 100 titles in English and Chinese, covering lifestyle, fashion, beauty, society, bridal, health, men's lifestyle, automobile, parenting, decor, new media and business.
At SPH Magazines, the promise is to deliver its best to meet the diverse needs and interests of readers and advertisers.
Join us as:
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Online Marketing
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960265
You will be responsible for driving both the consumer and trade marketing strategies for our huge stable of websites. This includes developing strategies to grow our website readership and community engagement via our websites and social media platforms as well as working on various B2B marketing activities to increase our websites’ mindshare among media agencies and advertisers.
Identify and develop strategic co-marketing partnerships that will boost the website’s branding and achieve traffic and membership targets
Define key success factors and performance metrics for marketing programs and analyze results accordingly
Plan and execute promotional activities to increase community engagement for our websites and grow the website membership
Work closely with editorial to market website content for higher awareness and readership
Manage and maintain social marketing programs as well as any other marketing channels for our websites
Analyze and report monthly website traffic statistics
Work with internal teams to conceptualize, develop & execute trade marketing activities
- Minimum 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Strong ability to think creatively and implement projects from the idea phase to execution
- Experience in identifying and developing strategic and co-marketing partnerships
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong project management capability
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, HTML authoring (understanding of HTML tags) is preferred
- Prior web experience, particularly in generating content for the web, blogging or community-moderation experience, is preferred
- Experience in working with Web Content Management Systems is preferred