Senior Executive / Assistant Manager, Compliance
Keppel Capital International Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003149867
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Compliance
You will be responsible for the whole spectrum of compliance and risk management functions of a Capital Market Services (REIT Management) licensee. Your core duties include advising management on, and ensuring compliance with, applicable laws and regulations, including various MAS guidelines such as AML/CFT, outsourcing, technology risk management, periodic filings/notification to MAS. You will also be responsible for implementing the enterprise risk management (ERM) framework and working closely with business heads to ensure that the risk management process is adhered to at the operational level. Your role will involve liaising with regulators as well as supporting management in reporting to the Board on risk and compliance matters.
- Degree in Finance/Banking/Accountancy/Law.
- 3 to 5 years compliance/audit experience within fund management/business trust/REIT industry
- Familiar with the Securities and Futures Act, MAS Regulations, Listing Rules and Enterprise Risk Management processes.
- Good knowledge/understanding of laws and regulations and operations as well as risk management principles of fund management/business trust/REIT business.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Able to think objectively, work independently and multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken.
To apply, please send us your resume with enclosed photo.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Keppel Capital International Pte Ltd
About Keppel Capital International Pte Ltd
Keppel Capital is a premier asset manager in Asia. It is the asset management arm of Keppel Corporation Limited (Keppel Corporation), a multinational conglomerate with key businesses in Offshore & Marine, Property, Infrastructure and Investments, providing innovative solutions for sustainable urbanisation.
With assets under management of approximately S$26 billion, Keppel Capital has a diversified portfolio that includes real estate, infrastructure and data centre properties in key global markets.
Keppel Capital aims to create value and deliver sustainable returns for institutional and retail investors through a range of products including REITs, business trusts, private funds investing in real estate in Asia, separate accounts and pooled investment vehicles.
The asset managers under Keppel Capital include Keppel REIT Management Limited, Alpha Investment Partners Limited, Keppel Infrastructure Fund Management Pte Ltd and Keppel DC REIT Management Pte Ltd.