You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035644
Employer Ref. 004DG
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administer the general administration of the "Asking Questions" unit/course, including but not limited to, support in timetable scheduling, booking of tutorial room venues, CORS bidding, work with Registrar’s Office and faculty administrators on module-related matters, coordinate with teaching team (including TAs) on the processing of CA marks and other IMMS matters, monitor student evaluations of teaching performance, answer student queries and other student-related matters.
- Support teaching team in recruitment of TAs and liaise with OHR on hiring-related HR matters.
- Ensure efficient financial monitoring and reporting (including monitoring expenses and revenues, reviewing and upgrading existing procedures, preparing financial reports.
- Handle other ad hoc matters.
- The candidate should enjoy working with students.
- Possess a recognized university degree with at least 3 year of working experience in financial, HR and administration management
- Fluent English with excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- IT savvy with excellent skills in Microsoft software, e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills with strong ability to build communities and develop relationships and establish networks.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, creative, driven, versatile and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues and partners to meet tight timelines and achieve goals.