You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Senior Executive / Assistant Manager (Global Quest)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961494
Employer Ref. 00406
The work areas include:
- Support the administration of awards and scholarships in collaboration with other NUS units and various partners for GQ's programmes
- Develop and administer Study Trips and related GQ programmes to various emerging countries
- Support pre-departure briefings, homecoming activities for GQ programmes and events
- Host visit programmes and develop meeting agendas where necessary
- Manage partnerships and develop strong links
- Provide support to other IRO events as well as undertake administrative and financial duties as delegated
Job Relevant Education or Certification: Recognised Bachelor Degree with 2-5 years of experience.
Job Relevant Experience / Attributes:
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoys working with students (local and international)
- Good knowledge of different countries and the peoples’ cultures.
- Proactive and is willing to learn
- Team player
- Able to handle finance budgeting and plans
- Able to travel
Job Specific Technical Requirements:
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point etc.
- Knowledge in graphic design and software will be an added advantage.