We exist to help working people earn a better living and live a better life, which is exactly why we are always looking for people like you, who have the energy and passion to champion the cause of working people with empathy and intelligence. In return, you will enjoy a challenging working environment, where there is no such thing as a typical day.
If you would like to make a real difference to the lives of others, send in your application now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior Executive(Youth Development Unit)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188552
To launch customised work-ready programmes targeting at:
(a) graduating students from local Universities; and
(b) first time job seekers from the grassroot communities through collaboration with external partners.
Examples of how the Candidate will be involved in work ready programmes include:
- Career Coaching & Mentorship programme
Establish a peer-to-peer career guidance and mentorship programme for youths.
- Learning Journey
Source and identify suitable employers to organise Learning journeys to workplaces for youths to gain industry insights to growth sectors, network with employers.
- Career Workshops
Assess training providers to put together career workshops to help youths gain soft skills to help them advance in their career.
- Skills Marketplace
Plan and organise career carnival with youth-centric programmes.
- Youth Centric Career Portal
Develop and maintain a IT portal that seeks to be an one-stop resource portal for youths to access youth centric career resources.
You will be expected to:
- Front engagement with career centres in local Universities.
- Lead recruitment and engagement efforts with career guides and career mentees. Lead in the planning and roll out of the learning journey series.
- Engage speakers and trainers to shape the content of masterclasses and workshops.
- Key event representative for youth-related work programmes in the community.
- Lead in the IT development of apps and web portal.
- Degree holder
- Good understanding of the dynamics and challenges of youth sector. Prior experiences in youth engagement works would be added advantage.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, events management or programmes development will be advantageous.
- Good engagement and influencing skills
- High energy level and commitment.
- Able to work on weekends and beyond regular office hours.
- Fresh graduates with excellent CCA record will be considered