Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Senior Executive - (Fund Raising) / Central / $3200 - $4500
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988576
EA License No 08C2893
- Raise Funds through various fundrasing method as to meet organization's annual financial needs.
- Plan, implement, monitor and manage fundrasing projects effectively and in compliance with established guidelines.
- Oversee thrift stores and manage volunteers who are running these stores.
- Determine price scheduales and discount rates, and promotions, recommend mark-up rates, markdown rates or merchandise selling prices.
- Prepare budgets and manage budget expenditures.
- Monitor and analyze sales order, tends, or economic conditions to anticipate consumer buying patterns and determine what the company will sell & how much inventory is need, and managed the inventory system f the thrift stores.
- Manage and update policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Determine which products should be featured in advertising, the advertising medium to be used, or when the ads should be run.
- Develop and seek new leads to grow the satalite stores network.
- Work with Head of Department and to create unique products which can be sold at the thrift store, as well as analyse needs and the marketibility of product lines.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to relate well to people of all levels
- Independent as well as good team player
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Social & Counselling Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
EA License No.: 08C2893