Senior Executive (Membership Administration)- 1 Year Contract (HQ)
SAFRA National Service Association
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002957947
We are currently seeking a dynamic, energetic and experienced candidate with strong skills in Process mapping and Business Process reengineering, to be part of our team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the respective stakeholders to develop clear and detailed process maps as well as perform analyses to drive effective process improvement, eliminate mistakes and provide quick fixes through collaboration with the respective stakeholders within SAFRA to improve service delivery and operation efficiency within Membership Services.
- Documentation of process and work flows;
- Identify gaps in documentation, analyse and recommend, initiate and drive execution of the solution as per the plan;
- Prepare business process management system specs for process automation where applicable;
- Track implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure each is effectively utilized, which includes collate feedback on process performance;
- Coach and mentor teams, as well as conduct and develop training programs to knowledge sharing;
- Share and ensure adherence to best practices and lessons learned; and
- Assist with projects as needed.
- Degree with at least 4 years’ proven experience as a Business Analyst on large and complex projects;
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering;
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows;
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups;
- Strong business skills ;
- Experience developing business requirements;
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations;
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Visio;
- Singapore Citizens only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SAFRA National Service Association
About SAFRA National Service Association