Senior Events Executive
The Learning Lab
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029657
The Learning Lab (TLL) is a leading organization in the private education sector. We recruit talented and dynamic people with a passion for nurturing future leaders. We have has an immediate opening for a Senior Events Executive at the company’s modern, collaborative and open-environment at our United Square office.
We need a successful and enthusiastic events planner to oversee the management and execution of our event’s calendar.
Reporting into the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for planning, designing and producing all events while managing project delivery timelines.
- Plan, design, manage and execute all events.
- Responsible for all events related timeline, logistics, manpower and other deliverables within deadlines.
- Conduct market research, pre and post event evaluations and reports to identify new opportunities for better event outcomes.
- Proactively align all events with the integrated marketing plan of the company across other channels (ATL advertising, digital channels etc).
- Work within the marketing team to update and produce all events related literature and other forms of marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to the planned budget.
- Perform other ad-hoc marketing-related duties as assigned.
Snapshot of our ideal candidate
- 2-3 years events management experience, preferably in an events agency.
- Possesses excellent project management skills, an eye for detail and a commitment to deadlines.
- Experience in managing multiple events ranging from B2B to B2C is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, together with a flexible can-do attitude and willingness to learn from, and work with a small and busy team.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and with high level of initiative.
- Able to manage multiple projects/ tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Have strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Expect the best for the best – an attractive remuneration package.
To find out more, please visit www.thelearninglab.com.sg. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Learning Lab
About The Learning Lab
The Learning Lab is Singapore’s leading education brand. We develop and run premier educational programs in English, Mathematics as well as the Biological and Physical Sciences at the pre-school, primary, secondary and pre-tertiary levels. Our distinctive and highly regarded brand of education is designed to ensure academic excellence and world-readiness.
We are passionate about helping each student maximize their educational opportunities and fulfill their potential as future leaders. That is why we take pride in grooming students’ unique strengths and abilities. To do so, we go to great lengths to recruit the best talents in various fields - talents who believe in the same vision of shaping the future.
Join us today and nurture the love of learning.