STMicroelectronics is a global leader in the semiconductor market serving customers across the spectrum of sense and power technologies and multimedia convergence applications. From energy management and savings to trust and data security, from healthcare and wellness to smart consumer devices, in the home, car and office, at work and at play, ST is found everywhere microelectronics make a positive and innovative contribution to people's life. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. In 2011, the Company’s net revenues were $9.73 billion. Further information on ST can be found at www.st.com.
Senior/ Equipment Engineers (PVD/Epi)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984783
As an Equipment Engineer or Senior Engineer in STM Singapore, you will be responsible to:
- Systematic troubleshooting of equipment-related problems to minimize equipment downtime.
- Establish optimum spares and consumables stock to support equipment maintenance.
- Establish effective preventive maintenance program me and troubleshooting guide.
- Setup effective detection and monitor system to prevent equipment excursion.
- Coordinate and drive new equipment hookup, startup and release.
- Drive Continuous Improvement project (CIP) to achieve best in class in quality and cost
- Train, coach and certify Assistant Maintenance Engineers and PM Technician in systematic troubleshooting and PM maintenance skill.
- Work closely with Process and production engineers to ensure key performance indices are met.
- Master / Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering.
- At least 2 years relevant working experience or Diploma holder with >5years relevant experience.
- Able to perform 12-hour rotating shift
- Attention to detail and have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- High commitment and good team player.
- Ability to think out of box.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
Please indicate clearly the position you are applying for in the subject title of your application