People Profilers - NC
Senior / Enrolled Nurse (Toa Payoh / Commonwealth / Hillview)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029358
EA License No 02C4944
- Assist the Senior/Staff Nurse in managing the overall nursing care and operations of the entire ward including supervision of care staff and performing nursing rounds with the Senior/Staff Nurse.
- Supervise care staff to ensure comfort and good personal hygiene of the residents under his/her care, e.g. bed cleanliness, bath/shower, changing of clothes and bed sheets and tidiness of the room.
- Supervise care staff to check, monitor and record resident’s vital signs such as temperature, pulse, respirations, blood pressure and apex heart beats. Provide general observation support to nursing staff so as to inform them about any resident anomalies such as overall outlook, skin condition and discrepancies in behaviour.
- Work closely with the multi-disciplinary team to update and revise on care plan of residents.
- Manage enquiries and complaints from resident’s relatives, escalating more complicated cases to more senior staff.
- Degree/ Diploma, Nitec in Nursing or relevant disciplines
- No Experiences required
- Working experiences in hospital or nursing home setup is a plus point
- Registered Nurse with SNB
Working Hours: 1st & 2nd shift (No Night Shift)
Salary Range: Basic + 13 month bonus + Variable Bonus
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to natasha .choo @ people profilers .com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6589 5834 Fax: 6536 7890
Natasha Choo Siang Mint
License Number: 02C4944
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.