Senior Engineer - Product & Test Engineering
Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983120
Employer Ref. 15057
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In your new role you will:
- Support new product introduction and integration to final test production
- Setup and pro-actively review product control & quality gate (e.g. Yield, SBA) to ensure perfect quality firewall to our customer
- Test package verification and production release, work pro-actively on optimization towards yield loss reduction and more stability
- Support process evaluation & assessment for Front End-Back End (FE-BE)
- Implement new statistical methods / test equipment to improve ICs' quality level
- Maverick lots (Lots-on-hold) detection / handling, analysis, disposition & improvement against reoccurrence, address issues to FE / assembly
- Customer return verification support including implement containment & preventive actions
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor / Masters Degree in EEE / Microelectronics / Physics / Process Engineering
- 5 years of experience in semiconductor / electronics industry with high level of leadership and expertise is required to provide technical guidance
- Posses solid understanding of ICs, semiconductor manufacturing, statistics and electrical test
- Proven experience in data analysis / statistical tool (e.g. JMP), front-end, assembly / final test
About Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!