People Profilers - WO
Senior Engineer for Building Services (Dhoby Ghaut / Up to $4,000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989445
EA License No 02C4944
You will be responsible for the full spectrum of Building Services support including M&E services,
safety and security, maintenance and repairs, and related project work. You will also ensure regulatory
compliance, routine testing, inspection and certification, manage vendor and partner services.
- Manage the Building Services team to provide facilities management and maintenance, M&E
- services, fire safety and security measures, and support installation, modification and
- improvement project works.
- Plan, review and implement ongoing risk management and record all preventive and corrective
- maintenance to ensure that day to day facilities management and maintenance services and
- processes are kept at a consistently high standard and in compliance with legislative
- Manage tender process, vendor selection, service delivery and quality control to ensure best
- value is secured for the organisation.
- Ensure proper supervision of all projects and services carried out by contractors to determine
- specifications are met, adheres to time and budgetary requirements.
- Ensure continuous development and deployment of all team members with proper work
- allocation, rostering, training and enhancement of services.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering or facilities management and
- related fields
- 5 years of experience, with at least 2 years in supervisory capacity
- Good knowledge and experience in building or facilities management, and related works
- Fire Safety Manager certification will be of added advantage
- Independent, good communication and interpersonal skills
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ong Hui Sheng Wilson
DiD: 6589 5809
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1653470
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.