RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product & Services
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Managed Services
SENIOR ENGINEER – exp in wireless communication products & application (Up to $5k + VB/ 5days/ MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953439
EA License No 04C4142
- Up to $5000 plus Variable Bonus
- 5 days
- MNC – West
Our client, a leading MNC in Information Communications Technologies is looking for suitable candidate to fill the role of Firmware Engineer.
- Responsible for design, development, testing and debugging of embedded firmware for state-of-the-art products
- Design and code firmware modules
- Generate and maintain design and test documentation
- Support development and verification of the software design
- Participate in design, implementation, integration and testing of software modules for wireless communications products and applications.
- Responsible for Software Development Life Cycle
- Minimum Degree in Communication/ Computer/ Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming languages, object oriented design and methodology
- Experience in General Purpose Processor RTOS, such as Green Hill Integrity or Wind River VxWorks
- Knowledge in SNMP, networking (TCP/IP) and embedded system programming
- 5 days (Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm)
- Jurong East
- 1 year contract
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms Lin Zhen Yu (R1546594) **
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture
Only Singaporeans need apply.
Due to work pass limitation, our client would not be able to secure Work Permit, EP or S pass. If you would require a Work Permit, EP or S pass, please do not apply.