Senior Engineer (West/ Silver Paste/ Semicon/ Up to $6K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187109
EA License No 08C2893
Our client, a well known Japanese company is currently looking for a Senior Engineer.
- Provide technical application support for Silver paste products to global customers withmain focus.
- Support the sales team of Silver paste. Represent Silver Paste material’s technical and application competence to global customers.
- Organize the technical and application aspects of the market implementation and qualification of new products.
- Propose and realize joint development projects with current/potential new customers or equipment suppliers
- Interface with the customers and with company’s manufacturing location in case of customer complaints. Be the technical communication channel to the customer.
- Providing technical training to both internal and external customers
- Provide technical advice, expertise, and troubleshooting consultation to field engineers and to current and potential customers regarding product usage, flexibility and applications.
- Author technical reports, technical papers, patent applications, project updates and technical overviewsas required: present results to management or customers.
- Responsible for developing and improving manual and automated assembly process such as die attach, cleaning.
- Improve and support Singapore & Japan laboratory production line moves and/or new production introduction by coordinating quality, materials, tools, production line layouts and process development.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with current customers to develop strategies, plan activities, coordinate efforts and resolve issuesand problems.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum Diploma in MechanicalEngineering
- 3 - 4 years in the semiconductor industry
- Possess basic knowledge of paste technology
- Able to work independently to troubleshoot and analyze machines and spare issues.
- Possess good written and communication skills
Capita Pte Ltd (Intelligence, A division of Capita) | EA Licence No: 08C2893 | RCB No. 200701282M
Chong Kar Mun | EA Registration No.: R1653313