Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Senior Engineer (Up to $5000/MNC/5 days/Tuas/Transport/2 years contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032774
EA License No. 04C4294
- Continuously develop productivity improvement and lower labour input while maintaining labour effectiveness.
- Monitor and masterlisting the calibration of the measure/testing equipment/tools in Production.
- Suggest corrective measures & improve quality defects related to workmanship issue.
- Develop good work practice in employees and processes to achieve product quality without sacrificing output eg. Metting daily target & Weekly production plan.
- Conduct training for workers on ACE awareness, quality policies, manufacturing instruction etc.
- Lead Production department in achieving ACE, ISO & EH&S requirements.
- Work with supervsiors in prepare for sufficient skill competent workers for line operations and line balancing (Work with ME & QA for workers' training on special processes).
- Monitor the SOE expenditures in Production Department.
- Monitor the implementing of manufacturing changes such as ECN, NPCA, IPOSA etc.
- Prepare Production Weekly report (CSH/unit) & Monthly report.
- Monitor L&B Productivity target & enter improvement projects onto planner.
- Refer to ANNEX attached for EH&S responsiblities.
- To perform tasks deem suitable and assigned by superiors.
- Degree or Diploma in Production / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevent working experience.
- Able to communicate with all levels of staffs.
- Working Location: Tuas (Transport provided)
- Working Hours: 7.42am - 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- Salary Range: $4000 - $5000
- 2 years contract
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the below details in your resume.
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
Posting Personnel: Esther Lim Whei Yong
Registration No : R1549423