Trane Airconditioning Pte Ltd
We are the worldwide leader in comfort systems for the heating, ventilating, air conditioning and building management industry. We are seeking dynamic and self-motivated individuals for the positions of :
Senior Engineer (Energy Solution)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031693
- Assists in energy-use level 1 to 3 audits, review system design; design conditions and O&M operation practices, identify improvements, perform detailed system modelling, analyse capital measures on costs; savings and including interactions, generate Energy Efficient Measures, provide schematic design in sufficient detail to suppoirt client to generate sales contracting proposal according to guideline set out in ASHRAE Procedures for Commercial Building Energy Audits
- Knowledge supports on Trace 700 program, System Analyzer and Chiller Plant Analyzer and CSET design tools, M&V system and Green Initiatives,
- Standardize Business Operation System and maintain best practises in ECOE, provide consistency in engineering design and speedier solution generation
- Guide local office to invests in necessary audit tools and nurture local office on engineering competency and confidence,
- Identify risks and review risk assessment submmited by local offices, to review mitigation measures to ensure to minimize risk exposure
- Providing during fulfillment stage and operation stage engineering reviews, and continuous system optimization to achieve commited EEM targets.
- Optimization advise to local offices through remote live system BMS/EMS monitoring stations
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Chemical Engineering
- Good understanding of the HVAC industry as well as experience working a similar role in a design engineering and contracting environment, and able to liaise directly with the clients, consultants, and contractors.
- At least 7 years of working experience relevant to HVAC system, project development and contracting experiences
- Experiences in HVAC design and application
- Experiences in energy audit industry, certified energy manager
- Strong work commitment and can work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills, good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player.