Smile, you are wanted.
Smiling is easy. Looking for the perfect job is... Well, leave that to Search staffing services. With years of industry know-how, Search staffing services is an executive search firm that provides professional and quality recruitment services.
Be it connecting top talents to clients or offering professional recruitment advice, Search Staffing Services is the one recruitment firm you can count on to make you grin from ear to ear.
Senior Electronics Engineer (Life Science Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960033
EA License No 12C6254
We are representing our client, a proven leader in the life sciences industry that designs, manufactures, sells and services analytical technologies: liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry, and thermal analysis.
Senior Electronics Design Engineer
- Assist in the capture of design requirements; write functional specifications; design, test and develop VHDL for FPGAs; evaluate prototypes; perform analysis and simulation; conduct and assist design reviews.
- Conduct investigations into product quality or manufacturability problems when required, and implement any necessary changes, in a timely manner.
- Maintain strong communication and execute project tasks in coordination with a UK based electronics engineering group.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to other members of the Singapore electronics team.
- Develop an appreciation of the expertise and knowledge within the Singapore R&D team, not limited to electronics, and leverage the knowledge to further business objectives.
- Communicate and coordinate with other organizations affected by design development and changes, such as Singapore operations, logistics, quality, contract manufacturers and suppliers, etc.
- Comply with all workplace safety regulations, company policies and procedures. Ensure work meets company quality standards.
- Degree in electrical/electronic engineering or equivalent combination of qualification and experience.
- Demonstrable experience in the design of electronic products. Good analytical skills. Excellent initiative, communication, analysis and decision making skills.
- Ability to work independently, interact and contribute in a team environment that spans multiple geographical and time zones.
- Fluency in English is a must.