Smile, you are wanted.
Smiling is easy. Looking for the perfect job is... Well, leave that to Search staffing services. With years of industry know-how, Search staffing services is an executive search firm that provides professional and quality recruitment services.
Be it connecting top talents to clients or offering professional recruitment advice, Search Staffing Services is the one recruitment firm you can count on to make you grin from ear to ear.
Senior / Electrical Engineer (Medical Devices Product Development)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960034
EA License No 12C6254
Headquartered in Sydney, our client is a leading designer and manufacturer of respiratory medical equipment. With more than 4000 employees worldwide, they are aggressively expanding their operations in Singapore and Asia Pacific.
Perform activities in support of the Product Development function to ensure that products meet customer and corporate expectations.
- Apply engineering skills and technology to the product design process
- Design, develop, prototype, and test of the required subsystem and its interface to the system
- Work with other engineers and Technical Officers
- Liaise with other project stakeholders to help ensure that the system objectives are met
- Communicate with peers and supervisors routinely, document work, meetings, and decisions.
- Work within a Project Team environment
- Understand and promote the quality policy
- Maintain technical skills and awareness of technical improvements
Qualifications and Experience
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering degree or equivalent
- Ability to use CAD tools, such as Altium designer
- Experience in a product design environment, medical device industry preferred
- Knowledge of electronic and electrical components
- Experience with using electronic design simulation tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication and documentation skills
- Liaise with external regulatory and test bodies
- Liaising with contractors and external suppliers
- Working with other sections including Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and Manufacturing
- Medical device industry experience
- Candidates with more years of experience maybe considered for Senior roles