Incorporated in 28 June 1997 as a recruitment firm offering job placements for technical personnel, GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd has an established track record for providing our clients with valuable staffing solutions and industry insights. The organisations we serve range from the world’s leading multinational corporations to emerging companies and key specialist firms.
We specialise in the following sectors :
• Information Technology
• Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Senior Education Analyst/ Team Lead (Healthcare)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003147202
EA License No 11C3793
- Lead a team to strategize and operationalize the Centre’s educational efforts
- Create, improve and sustain new and existing training programmes locally and expanding into the region
- Perform a variety of functions related to the Centre's educational activities under the supervision of the Director.
- Enhance and operationalize the existing strategy for the Centre to be able to deliver high quality palliative care education
- Invite new collaborations and establish partnership agreements locally and regionally
- Explore innovative ways to deliver education to make it appealing for stakeholders to collaborate with the Centre
- Write grants to secure external funding (as needed).
- Manage Operations for all educational activities handled by the Centre
- Operationalize and improve existing programmes, based on best practices in blended learning, local needs assessment and feedback from stakeholders
- Oversee a team of 4 to 6 support staff
- Oversee accreditation of existing and new courses by external bodies
- Operationalize the creation of new educational resources - videos, animations, etc
- Optimize the use of the learning management system through original course design and support for the course facilitators
- Assist in the development and review of existing assessments to measure learner progress
- Assist in preparing regular reports on results achieved and improvement plans
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
- Degree in any field, with at least 7 to 10 years' work experience in Education or related discipline
- Experience in developing and implementing training programmes.
- Clinical experience or previous work experience in palliative care is a plus but not required.
- Experience in running Operations and managing a team is a plus but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team are essential.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | XinYi | Registration No: R1328898