Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening 2nd Quarter 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 222-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.
Senior Duty Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032723
We are currently looking for a Senior Duty Engineer with an excellent command of English (written and spoken), excellent communication skills with adaptability, good leadership and passion for the hospitality industry.
- Assist the Chief Engineer and Maintenance Officer in the daily operation of the department
- Responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of all services and equipment.
- Ensure the smooth daily operation in the department through supervision, delegation of duties and coordination of all engineering activities within the Hotel.
- Ensure that the preventive and corrective maintenance for all hotel’s facilities are done promptly.
- Conduct routine checks, log the data of all facilities and follow up on the faults & repair works if required.
- Source for quotations for spare parts and repair work.
- Assist in fire safety procedures within the Hotel
- Monitor the service and maintenance of all equipment and controls.
- Schedule preventive and corrective maintenance.
- 3 years of experience in the relevant field and 1 year of experience in a managerial capacity.
- Passionate, energetic and self‐motivated individual who can deliver exceptional performance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work well with teams and demonstrates excellent leadership.
Date of issue: November 28, 2016