Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Capita Pte Ltd is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
In 2012, Capita expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
Capita has been recognised as one of the preferred HR Vendors of the Year for six consecutive years since 2010. In addition, we have also been honoured with the Enterprise 50 award in 2012 as well as the Recruitment Agency of the Year Silver Award (Asia Recruitment Awards, 2015).
More information about Capita Pte Ltd is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Senior .Net Developer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003213646
EA License No 08C2893
- Understand user requirements and participate in technical design
- Develop and implement system applications in accordance to user requirements
- Perform unit and system integration testing for quality assurance
- Plan and assist with user acceptance testing
- Participate in implementation roll-out
- Provide operational support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement after implementation
- 5 years of experience in developing applications equipped with strong knowledge of coding practices
- Good technical knowledge and experience in object-oriented programming, WPF, .Net 3.0 / 3.5, C#, Silverlight, SQL Server and / or ASP
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Tan Chin Yin | REG No : R1762272