DZH International is Asia's leading financial data provider offering an integrated consolidated suite of reliable real-time market data, trading execution, in-depth news and analytical tools. Through its financial solutions terminals, information portal, financial conferences & education events, DZH International delivers unparalleled insights and trading solutions to the institutional and retail investment community. DZH International is a 100% wholly-owned subsidiary of Shanghai DZH.
Listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange, Shanghai DZH is the largest provider of financial information for business professionals in mainland China through Internet-based platforms such as software terminals, mobile, financial economic websites and publications.
Shanghai DZH has a market cap of more than CNY 25 billion (USD 4 billion)* and 3,500 staff. It has a total of 130 million registered Chinese users with an online reach of 5 million per day through its desktop financial terminal & 3.5 million per day through its mobile financial terminal. It is headquartered in Shanghai with operations across mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore and Malaysia.
Senior Developer ( Mobile )
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032931
Be part of a dynamic team of professionals in developing class leading applications for the financial industry where you can expect to be challenged in your adaptability and ability to think out of the box and come out with creative ideas to solve complex real world programming challenges.
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Involve in highly technical software development projects that involve Object Oriented Programming, multi-threaded asynchronous programming and sockets.
- Troubleshooting and provide support for UAT and Production related issues
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Strong knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming and ability to produce a good and reusable code
- At least 1 year experience in iOS and/or Android development
- Good knowledge in Mobile Development process with at least 1 product life cycle
- Proficient in programming skill using Objective-C and Java. Candidate must be able to write clean, well-structured code that is reliable and adequately commented
- Good knowledge in iOS and Android SDK
- Familiarity and use of Mobile IDE tools such as XCode and Android Studio.
- Competence in Oracle PL/SQL and knowledge in DBMS
- Knowledge and experience in UNIX system such as Solaris and IBM AIX or familiar with Oracle SUN Web Server is a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work as a team member as well as independently
- High commitment and ability to work under a fast-paced work environment.