DZH International is Asia's leading financial data provider offering an integrated consolidated suite of reliable real-time market data, trading execution, in-depth news and analytical tools. Through its financial solutions terminals, information portal, financial conferences & education events, DZH International delivers unparalleled insights and trading solutions to the institutional and retail investment community. DZH International is a 100% wholly-owned subsidiary of Shanghai DZH.
Listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange, Shanghai DZH is the largest provider of financial information for business professionals in mainland China through Internet-based platforms such as software terminals, mobile, financial economic websites and publications.
Shanghai DZH has a market cap of more than CNY 25 billion (USD 4 billion)* and 3,500 staff. It has a total of 130 million registered Chinese users with an online reach of 5 million per day through its desktop financial terminal & 3.5 million per day through its mobile financial terminal. It is headquartered in Shanghai with operations across mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore and Malaysia.
Senior Developer (Backend)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032813
Be part of a dynamic team of professionals in developing class leading applications for the financial industry where you can expect to be challenged in your adaptability and ability to think out of the box and come out with creative ideas to solve complex real world programming challenges.
- Diploma/Degree in IT or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- In-depth knowledge of OOP programming concepts
- Knowledge of at least 2 of the following : C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Objective-C
- Experience in working with databases (MySQL/MSSQL/Oracle)
- Experience in socket programming (CS/web-sockets) and threading will be advantageous
- Candidates with good experience will be considered for Team Lead positions
- Fresh graduates with good programming skills are also welcomed to apply
- Work as a team to support and maintain the existing applications
- Conceptualize, design and develop class leading applications
- Migration and upgrading of existing applications to other platforms
- Lead and mentor other team members ( Senior positions )
- Observe project schedules and milestones to ensure on-time completion of work
- Liaise with external parties for data integration projects
- Please indicate current and expected salary during application
- This is a permanent position