Senior Desktop Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002954279
EA License No 08C2893
Responsible for the construction, testing, installation,
operations & facility management of client platforms to meet agreed business needs & service levels.
- Perform troubleshooting for client platform related problems.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Perform service request related to client platforms.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Involve in client platform implementation/upgrade project.
- Manage client platform implementation/upgrade project.
- Perform on research/evaluation of client platform tools.
- Provide systems related technical advice to customers or project team.
- Manage client platform management systems.
- Manage systems changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Perform client platform related presales tasks.
- Gather business &/or application requirements on the infrastructure to perform the infrastructure requirement analysis & design.
- Ensure service level meet requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
- Established facility management standards/best practices to ensure
operation consistency across project/facility management teams.
- At least diploma or above in computer science
- 3-4 years experienced in desktop engineer, team lead will be an advantage
- Hand on experience in Microsoft window
- East area
Working experience in Singapore will be an advantage
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA license no.: 08C2893
Chern Ye Tee Dorothy | REG No :R1654859