Senior Design Manager - Data Centers
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035205
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2887
Our client is a well-known leading global data center development company looking for a Senior Design Manager
Your responsibilities as a Senior Design Manager will be to lead the regional design and engineering requirements/guidelines/standards for the current and new projects, including providing strategic technical recommendations
- Create and apply design & engineering standards for the development projects in the pipeline
- Ensure all projects align with the industry's best practices
- Assist Management in producing estimations & budget for design, construction and operation
- Act as the technical point of contact with the clients for built-to-order data centers
- Manage the suppliers' relationships, including architects, engineers, suppliers, contractors, etc.
- Prepare and evaluate the RFPs followed by recommendations to Management
- Follow project advancement and produce reports for the stakeholders
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 15+ years in a similar design and project management role
- Supplementary qualifications such as PMP, MBA, Master in Project Management, Sustainability, Environment will be considered a significant asset
- Excellent understanding of data center critical environment facilities (M&E, security, fire suppression, etc.)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Availability to travel in the APAC region
You will be a leader within a large influential company, providing you with significant growth opportunities for your career. Numerous learning opportunities will be offered to you due to the employer's professional support and development incentives in a work environment where initiative is rewarded.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julien Desjardins on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1656877 (Desjardins Julien).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526