100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Senior Custody Network RM for a Global Custodian Bank
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002955884
EA License No 16S8107
We are looking for a Senior Custody Network RM for a Global Custodian Bank.
- Involved in the selection of new Custodians.
- Assess risk and conduct due diligence on clients.
- Conduct market research and collate market trends pertaining to various regulatory requirements and infrastructure.
- Conduct competitor and pricing analysis.
- Design and implement changes/improvements on internal processes to ensure operational efficiency.
- Conduct regular reviews and negotiations with counterparties.
- Relevant degree with at least 10 years of experience as a network RM or middle office custody operations.
- In-depth knowledge in various market infrastructures and regulations as well as experience in conducting due diligence.
- Service-oriented and good team player.
Interested Applicants, please apply via JobsDB in WORD DOC, or contact Ms Sar Wei Lin Canice (R1329095 / 16S8107) at 6735 5885. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.