Senior C# Developer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029172
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3638290/001
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior C# Developer to work with a multinational firm.
Our client is a well established European company with a strong global presence, employing over 1000 employees worldwide. Singapore is the regional headquarters for our client's operations within the region. Following its recent expansion, they are now looking to hire a Senior C# Developer to join their team.
You will be responsible for
- Understanding business requirements and participate in technical design.
- Developing and implement applications in accordance to business requirements.
- Participating in implementation roll-out and managing external vendors to ensure smooth communication with users and development teams
- Providing operational support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement to existing systems.
- Being aware of the business environment and processes in which our software is used in order to understand and develop the application that matches the context requirement.
To qualify, you have:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience in C#.NET development
- Functional skill in any of the functional areas e.g. finance, HR, CRM, logistics, etc, will be highly preferred
- Experience in managing offshore vendors will be of added advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for C# Software Engineers who are looking to move into a techno functional role. This role offers potential candidate the opportunity to gain in depth knowledge of 3rd party logistics industry with regional exposure.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg