Senior Credit Risk Analyst (Soft Commodity) (MNC / Central)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959084
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. DTLH
- Prestige MNC / Commodity Trading house
- Remuneration Open for Discussion
- Min 3 - 6 years of relevant experience
- Development and implementation of credit risk framework and policies
- Perform full credit analysis and provide credit and payment term recommendation
- To assist Management to make improved business decisions and optimize contract and delivery profitability by reducing the level and variation of significant operational, commercial, legal and governance risks.
- Assist in arbitration issue
A strong understanding of trading products eg: agriculture, credit, position etc.
Strong working knowledge of Excel is necessary
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Meticulous and able to work independently
How to Apply:
•Reason for leaving
•Last drawn salary and expected salary
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Established in 1990, the Achieve Group is today one of the leading HR consultancies and recruitment agencies in Singapore, specialising in General Recruitment, Technology Recruitment and Executive Search.