Senior / Corporate Planning Manager (Healthcare Exp Welcome) (Renowned Hospital)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188162
EA License No. 05C3451
•West / 5 Days
Our client, an established healthcare group, providing excellent clinical care, research and education. One of the leading players in the healthcare industry.
- Assist to facilitate the hospital’s strategic growth and development
- Work on long-term strategic planning for the hospital, including clinical services planning and development; infrastructure planning and management, risk management, etc
- Development of departmental workplans and administer the tracking of progress and results against the agreed performance targets
- Any other duties as assigned
- Possess a Degree with at least 5 – 8 years of Corporate / Strategic Planning experience
- Possess a Masters’ in Business Administration, Health Administration or Biomedical
- Related is advantageous
- Possess practical knowledge of hospital operations
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested to explore this role, please send in your resume in MS Word format to Lynn Yoong Poh Feng (Reg. No. R1105076). Pls contact me at 65909933 / 90299150 for a confidential preliminary discussion.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Established in 1990, the Achieve Group is today one of the leading HR consultancies and recruitment agencies in Singapore, specialising in General Recruitment, Technology Recruitment and Executive Search.