Senior Consultant/Consultant, Managed Hosting Infrastructure - ATFM (2 years Direct Contract)
Government Technology Agency (GovTech)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003148190
Employer Ref. 01U1R
The Managed Hosting Infrastructure (MHI) Programme seeks to provide hosting environments to meet Agencies’ hosting requirements. The hosting environments include providing data centre space for Agencies to co-locate their systems, to provide virtualized hosting infrastructure (VHI) for Agencies’ virtualized applications and agency tenant facility management (ATFM) services to manage Agencies’ physical systems or virtual machines.
What to Expect:
- Project manage the agency tenant facility management (ATFM) services Contractors.
- Ensure the implementation of contractors’ premises and supporting infrastructure to meet the project milestones and are in compliance with the Contract.
- Deep involvement in the design, planning and execution of the Contractors’ premises and IT supporting infrastructure
- Work with data centre personnel, project teams, contractors and management to ensure a successful implementation.
- Work with the data centre migration teams to ensure the ATFM Contractors are managing the agencies’ migration in accordance with the project timeline.
- Work with the contractor to establish the procedures and processes in the provisioning of FM services
- Work with the contractor on service improvement plan
- Conduct reviews on architecture, capacity of infrastructure, contractors’ performance and SLA.
- Provide monthly reports to management on the incidents, performance and SLA of the contractors.
- Conduct yearly audits on contractor’s premises and IT supporting infrastructure.
- Conduct briefings to agencies on new FM services, changes to FM services and decommissioning of FM services.
How to Succeed:
- Deep experience in managing projects involving infrastructure design and implementation, service management or IT operations.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to manage a project plan, track milestones, identify dependencies and consistently complete the project on time and within budget.
- At least 3 years of experience with service management, IT operation or Infrastructure design and implementation is preferred.
- Understanding of DC operations, facilities management, service management and IT operation.
- Proven technical knowledge in service desk, infrastructure monitoring and networking technologies.
- Strong client facing and relationship building skills are required.
About Government Technology Agency (GovTech)
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an "outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies. Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.