We exist to help working people earn a better living and live a better life, which is exactly why we are always looking for people like you, who have the energy and passion to champion the cause of working people with empathy and intelligence. In return, you will enjoy a challenging working environment, where there is no such thing as a typical day.
If you would like to make a real difference to the lives of others, send in your application now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior Consultant (Service Excellence)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028583
You will be part of the dynamic team in developing & implementing service excellence initiatives aimed at achieving greater heights in service performance and enhancing customer experience. The incumbent will be part of a team responsible for the execution and monitoring of initiatives focused on excellent service delivery, service capability and culture-building. Main functions for this position include driving and supporting the Service Assurance and Data Protection Office function.
- Degree qualified with at least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in the process or customer experience review and improvement initiatives
- Candidates with Lean Six Sigma certification and pre-requisite knowledge of the Personal Data Protection Act will be an added advantage
- Experience in managing accounts (internal and external stakeholders) by proactively engages, assesses and validates accounts’ needs and expectations on an ongoing basis
- Strong end-to-end project management skills and follow through with stakeholders
- Leads recommendations/solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary stakeholders
- Analytical and meticulous, and at the same time able to see the big picture
- A good team player with strong facilitation, interpersonal and communication skills
- A go-getter who is willing to roll-up the sleeves and be hands-on with ground works when required
- Possess a strong customer-centric mindset, service excellence and “can-do” attitude
- Proficient in MS Office